INTRODUCTION: ABOUT GAURA CONSTRUCTION
Gaura Construction Pvt. Ltd. is leading ‘A’ class construction company in operation in Nepal since 1976. For us, ethics and integrity are literally our business. The company provides a full range of building, construction, and maintenance management services, primarily focusing on high end construction projects. Every day, we are attentive with professional care to clients—and the larger business community thriving to be one of the game changer in nation’s sustainable development.
We strongly believe that we are into the practice of providing quality and cost effective methodologies in construction management for our both private and government clients. We make sure these commitments are in compliance with dynamic management team, qualified and experienced technical /non-technical talents, adequate number of construction equipment.
Health, Safety and Environment are core aspects while we carry on our business every day. Well-defined policies and its execution, periodic trainings, instructions, guidance and supervision are put together for safety of individuals to make sure that everyone returns home safely upon the completion of the project.
Holding the long legacy of construction management, Gaura Construction is driven by, the young, visionary and result oriented business leaders Mr. Surya Prasad Adhikari (Chairman) and Mr. Kumar Poudel (MD).
- Creating difference through innovation, cost effectiveness and quality works. (Re-engineering)
Growing assets and capabilities to meet to fulfil the existing demands
- To be the number one leader in construction management of the nation and exist vibrantly in the global projects.
- Work as a team to build lasting client relationships by understanding their requirements and exceeding their expectations.
- Dedicated & Committed mind with integrity to foster quality works.
- Performance driven with humanity in heart
- Do what we say: Set realistic expectations. Communicate clearly and accountable for your actions
- Recognize success, celebrate together and contribute to positive work environment.
- Continuous operational improvement
- Compliance to the applicable.
- To put Gaura Construction and its project to higher level and empower the existing staff also increase the employment of perspective talents.
- To set up benchmark in the Safety, Health and Environment throughout our operation.
- Increase assets of company.
As part of our quest for excellence, we constantly seek to improve our products and services. We provide the employees with training and introduce latest technologies. We are committed to continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management Service (QMS), and have set relevant quality objectives, against which we monitor our performance. Furthermore, Our Quality Engineer will monitor, guide and collaborate with concerned for the quality of works we carry on everyday. The Managing Director hereby commits to review at frequent intervals and, if necessary, update this policy on an annual basis
Health & Safety Policy:
We assume that Health , Safety and Environment protection form and integral part of our activity. In order to make sure that Safety, Health and Environment are in compliance, we have trained, qualified Safety officer who oversee all the HSE matters of team including sub-contractors. Periodic HSE trainings are must to all the employees at site.
Gaura Construction is committed to,
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people, property and environment;
- Protect the environment by prevention of pollution during our operations;
- Comply with applicable laws and statutes;
- Develop and promote a pro-active HSE culture within all our employees;
- Manage all risk to a level which is ‘As low as reasonably Practicable’;
- Provide adequate HSE awareness to all employees;
- Promote a culture in which all group employees share this commitment;